The CRM Network HE is a support and information sharing network for CRM professionals working within the Higher Education sector. Currently the network is not open to vendors or consultants.
If you would like to join the network as a member please complete the following sign-up form. Membership is free, all we ask is that you are a CRM professional working in an HEI. Membership is closed to service providers and consultants at present.
Additionally, we will be hosting our annual conference online this year, in a much shorter format, on Wednesday 30th June from 11am – 1pm. It would be great to catch-up with colleagues across HE and discuss the highs, lows and lessons learnt from CRM in the past 12 months.
The network committee:
- Chair: Richard Harrison, CRM Manager, University of Warwick
- Vice Chair: Rupert Frankum, Technical Project Manager, University of Plymouth
- Administration Officer: Kate Jackson, CRM Manager, Nottingham Trent University
- Communications Officer: Susan Lightfoot, Senior Marketing Manager, University of Brighton
- Network Officer: Andy Ball, CRM Manager, University of Westminster