The CRM Network HE is a support and information sharing network for CRM professionals working within the Higher Education sector. Currently the network is not open to vendors or consultants.
If you would like to join the network as a member please complete the following sign-up form. Membership is free, all we ask is that you are a CRM professional working in an HEI. Membership is closed to service providers and consultants at present.
The network committee, as elected in December 2017 is as follows (Graham Hackney stepped down as chair in July 2018). There will be a re-election in December 2019.
- Chair: Richard Harrison, CRM Manager, University of Warwick
- Vice Chair: Rupert Frankum, Technical Project Manager, University of Plymouth
- Administration Officer: Kate Jackson, CRM Manager, Nottingham Trent University
- Communications Officer: Andy Ball, CRM Manager, University of Westminster
- Conference 2019 Officer: Steph Young, Senior Business Analyst, Coventry University