The CRM Network HE is a support and information sharing network for CRM professionals working within the Higher Education sector. Currently the network is not open to vendors or consultants.
If you would like to join the network as a member please complete the following sign-up form. Membership is free, all we ask is that you are a CRM professional working in an HEI. Membership is closed to service providers and consultants at present.
The network committee:
- Chair: Richard Harrison, Digital Platforms and Channels Manager, University of Warwick
- Vice Chair: Rupert Frankum, Digital Experience and Platforms Manager, University of Plymouth
- Secretary: Liz Smyth, Head of CRM, Aston University
- Administration Officer: Kate Jackson, Director of Marketing, Coventry University
- Communications Officer: Susan Lightfoot, Senior Marketing Manager, University of Brighton
- Network Officer: Andy Ball, CRM Lead, University of Westminster